OOBLECK + Mom's Meet

I can not believe that it is November! We have had a pretty busy couple weeks here. We have taken down all of our Halloween and brought down our Christmas stuff!
I could not help myself and a little Christmas explosion happened in our living room. I ended up putting up our tree and some greenery on the mantle. I had completely forgot I had bought a flocked tree last year, I put that one up first, however it was just to small for the space! I ended up running out to Home Depot to find a little bit taller tree, and one with color changing lights. I ended up with the 7.5 foot Jackson Noble Slim Fir. It has 700 color changing micro dots and has 8 different light functions. I absolutely love it! I think it fits our space so well. We have high ceilings but not a lot of floor space. So the slim profile of this tree works real well! I cant wait to pull the decorations out and get that tree trimmed out! 
I also started to put some decorations on the outside of the house as well. Our neighborhood has a Christmas house contest so we usually go all out on the outside! I just keep telling myself that with everything that needs to be done outside, its ok to start this early! 
Race was assigned to do an experiment for science and he ended up choosing oobleck. There are so many oobleck recipes and they are all so similar or exactly the same. Ours was just a simple white oobleck. I love that this is such an easy science experiment to do at home and you most likely already have all ingredients on hand! We had some spiders and some googly eyes left out from Halloween so we ended up putting those in there too! It was fun for both Race and Harlow and a nice activity away from the computer. 
The recipe we used was really easy, 1 cup cornstarch and 1/2 cup water. We added the cornstarch to a bowl and slowly added water little by little until we had the easiest consistency to work with. 
They both had fun for about 30 minutes until the novelty of it wore off. 

I was also accepted through Mom's Meet to try O Organics Organic Cookies! O Organics Organic Cookie Varieties offer a delicious option your kids will ask for again and again. These organic, budget-friendly cookie snacks are made with natural flavors and no high fructose corn syrup. USDA certified and cruelty-free, O Organics Organic Cookie Varieties come in many fun flavors, shapes and formats. This wholesome treat is a delight for the whole family.
110 calories per serving, Budget-friendly, Certified USDA Organic, Minimally processed, Naturally flavored, No high-fructose corn syrup.
If you are local to me and would like to try a sample in exchange for a quick zoom meeting to voice your opinion on this brand I would love to include you in my sample group! If you'd prefer not to come to the zoom meeting I'd love to be able to drop a sample and get your opinion at a later date! Just be sure to leave a comment or send me an email.
I hope everyone is staying safe and has a happy and healthy Veterans day and rest of the week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring pasta salad

Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Protein Shake

Albers Cornbread