Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Protein Shake

What could be better than chocolate and peanut butter in the morning?!? This is usually my go to shake! It's ones of my favorites! It uses pantry staples that you most certainly have in your pantry already.
I've been using Orgain protein powders for years now and they are my favorite. I don't think they have a funny aftertaste and they blend well! Plus they are free from alot of common allergens! 
Normally I would use ice in place of the frozen banana, however I happen to have some leftover frozen bananas. Using frozen bananas with give it a much creamier texture than using just ice. of course if you don't have frozen banan just use ice and an unfrozen banana! It's just as good! I like to use bananas that have a good speckle of to them! The bananas are much sweeter when they get to this point. I would t use black bananas though (I save those for banana bread).
Lets get started on this simple shake!

Ingredients:
1 scoop creamy chocolate fudge protein powder
1/4 cup ice or 1/2 sliced frozen banana*
1 cup milk of choice (I use almond)
1 Tbsp peanut butter
 Add all ingredients to your personal blender cup and blend until smooth. Enjoy immediately!
*If using ice use unfrozen sliced banana. If using frozen banana omit ice completely.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring pasta salad

Albers Cornbread