Pumpkin Patch + Mom's Meet

Happy Saturday! How was your week? A lot of virtual learning happened here! Also lots of Halloween decorating! 
Race and I went to the pumpkin patch Wednesday! It was the perfect fall day for it! Harlow was tired and we aren't wanting to take any chances of her getting sick, so dad stayed home and had some daddy daughter time! 
Race and I had lots of fun picking out the perfect pumpkins! We probably picked too many! But we were having so much fun we couldn't help ourselves! 
I also wanted to share about a website I've been using, Mom's Meet. It's a very simple website to use. You can apply to be a mom ambassador or a blog ambassador. They will review your application and then send you an email if you are selected. After that you simply apply to programs and if you're selected they send you an email letting you know along with your box of items. You are then required to pass out items to your mom friends and have a short zoom meeting with them about the product within a certain time frame. I really like that they do the reviews of products virtually because it makes it safer for our family! I was recently selected for a couple items to try and if you're local to me I'd love to share!!! I was recently selected to try out Bartlett pears and Wild Planet Skip Jack Tuna! It's a very simple sharing program. I would deliver the items to you and in return I just ask that you jump on a Zoom meet to share what your thoughts on the product were! Super simple, if your interested please let me know in the comments or by email! 
Next weekend we plan on having a spooky dinner party! Just us of course! We tried out my new Nordic Ware Skull pan I found on Amazon! It is the coolest thing and we are already planning what else we can use it for! 
I can't wait to share more of that with you! If you aren't already please subscribe and follow along on Instagram for even more freebies and deals! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring pasta salad

Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Protein Shake

Albers Cornbread