Halloween Hocus Pocus Dinner

Happy Halloween! I hope everybody stays safe with whatever you plan to do! I just wanted to pop on really quick to give you some last minute Halloween dinner ideas. Most of these were pretty easy and store-bought things you can throw together last minute! 
First we whipped up some boxes brownies, you could also even buy pre-made brownies. Then we took some black icing and decorated them like Winifred's book. 
Next I made some pizza skulls, I called these 'skeleton singer skulls'. We simply used ready-made pizza dough in the skull pan, tomato sauce and pepperoni! You could also easily just make a pumpkin shaped pizza, that would be fun too! 
I used store-bought Chex mix and just called it 'a-muck a-muck a-munch mix'! Now whenever my son asks for Chex mix he asks for a-muck a-muck a-munch! 
I also put some lil smokies and barbecue sauce in a crock pot and called them 'dead man's toes'. 
Finally I did some 'Black magic brew', this was just purple Kool-Aid! 
Overall it was a super easy dinner to make that is fun for the Halloween season! I put a video together on Instagram so don't forget to go check that out too! We plan to eat it while watching Hocus Pocus and all of our other favorite Halloween movies! I hope everybody has a happy, fun, and safe Halloween!! 🎃

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring pasta salad

Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Protein Shake

Albers Cornbread