Tryazon

While I only plan to post once a week I thought I would share one of my favorite sites so far for getting samples. I accidently stumbled upon Tryazon while browsing the reviews on swimming pools! One of the reviewers said she had received the pool for free from Tryazon in exchange for a review. As soon as I saw that I hopped on over to Tryazon to sign up! The premise is simple, once signed up through Tryazon they offer campaigns with a limited number of spots. There is date that you have to apply by, and within a week or two of the closing date they pick candidates to host parties. You are expected to have a party with a certain number of people, pass out samples or coupons at the party, take pictures and post on social media with certain hashtags, leave reviews on the products, and lastly take a closing survey that is sent to you. I have been able to host only a couple of these parties so far. My first was a Lakanto party and most recently a Truly Grass Fed party. I really think this site is something to try out if you are willing to have parties and do the easy above steps! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring pasta salad

Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Protein Shake

Albers Cornbread