Sunday Morning + PinchMe

How's your morning going so far? Mine didn't start out so great. My daughter's oxygen monitor started alarming at 5:40 AM. She had crawled out of bed and was sleeping on her foot the wrong way which causes her monitor to alarm due to lack of blood flow. Also when she crawled out of bed she also managed to pull out her feeding tube port. So now I had to deal with food all over her and her bed. Getting her PJs changed was a quick easy task and now she's tucked back into a clean bed and already back asleep. Unfortunately for me, I can't fall back asleep so easily. 



It is now close to 6:30 AM and I heard the coffee pot alarm that it's ready, so I guess I'm starting my Sunday quite early. What is sleeping in anyway when you're a parent? As I get into the refrigerator I do remember I get to try the new Nestle coffee creamer, Cookies 'N Cocoa. I laughed to myself when I saw it in the store because it reminded me of one of my favorite Christmas movies, The Santa Claus. Santa always has his cookies and cocoa, I feel like if he drank coffee this would be the big guys creamer of choice. 


So because I'm up before the sun, and everyone else in the house, I thought I'd share about another company I get free samples from. I signed up with pinchme around 2013 I believe. I feel like they were quite new and have expanded in what they offer now. I will say that shipping has been quite delayed since covid-19, I still have boxes that have not shipped from July. So when I opened the mailbox Saturday afternoon I was quite surprised to see that pink box. I brought it inside and opened it up right away. 

The first thing I noticed was this First and Free CBD cream. I'm really excited to try this as I have been very interested in introducing CBD products into my everyday life. I've read that they are great for anxiety and it seems like there's a lot of that going around right now. This particular cream is a topical treatment for targeted and soothing relief that delivers comfort to areas that need it most.

Second I was really happy to see the eva-nyc tone it down! blonde shampoo and conditioner. I actually received two packets of this! According to the package this shampoo and conditioner neutralizes yellow and brassy tones, for salon-fresh blonde, every time. I highlight my hair every six weeks or so, so I am really excited to try this out!


Next I found Bausch + Lomb Lumify. I have seen a lot of commercials on this particular product lately. This actually seems like a close to full size product. You only need 2-4drops a day so I feel like this little bottle will last me awhile. Here in the PNW my allergies can really flare up. Itchy, watery, red dry eyes are always a problem. According to this package it can relieve redness, works in 1 minute and lasts up to 8 hours.

And lastly I received this Starbucks medium roast essential vitamins k-cup pod. According to the insert this flavorful House Blend is specially crafted with vitamins B1, B3, B5, B12 and biotin to help keep your body running at its best. I have never heard of a coffee with essential vitamins and almost wish I still had a keurig. I personally got rid of my keurig a couple years ago because I was drinking way to much coffee for the keurig to be worth it, haha. But I will be passing this along to my mother who always loves my sample leftovers and I'll be curious to hear what she thinks of it! 

So, although you don't usually get alot of samples in your box, and shipping is very delayed right now, I still think it is definitely worth it for free samples! It's easy and you can work your way up to full size samples and beauty box samples! 

Now I'm off to my second cup of coffee and maybe catch the Living Water service online this morning. Today we plan to go look at a truck to purchase. We're hoping to find a good truck and RV by next year to take some camping trips. We were very isolated this year because of covid-19 so we hope to be out and about quite a bit next Summer. After that we will be watching the Seahawks game. Are you a football fan? We try to watch whenever they are on! We're hoping to keep the win streak going. I hope you all have a happy Sunday! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring pasta salad

Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Protein Shake

Albers Cornbread