Monday + TheInsiders

Happy Monday everyone! How was your weekend? Saturday was a pretty lazy day for us. We know how my Sunday started and later in the day we went to look at a new vehicle but, it ended up being not exactly what we were looking for. So now the hunt continues. In the afternoon my husband and son loaded up their quads and headed over to my aunt's property to go riding. Before they headed out there we had the opportunity to try out Merkts Sharp Cheddar Cheese Spread. This is a campaign from a company I was going to share about today. The Insiders.

I have applied to several Insiders campaigns. This was the first one I was offered. It is very simple to sign up. After signup you are able to apply to campaigns. You fill out a questioner and usually at the end they ask why you think you would be a good candidate for that campaign. This is also where they say that this particular answer will have the most impact on whether you are picked or not. I usually try to provide a good answer with a good amount of detail as to why I think I could use this product and how I would use it and the way I would review it after. If you are chosen to try the product you will receive an email notification to accept the campaign if you are not chosen you will not receive any notification of that.

I actually just found out about this company recently. I can't recall exactly how I came across them, but they do have some interesting campaigns. The variety they offer is wide range. I have seen anything from small food products, to TV's and even an oven! However, not all products are offered for free. Some products are offered at a discounted 'insiders' price. So you would definitely want to read the 'What to expect' informational page before applying for certain products to see if you would qualify depending on their terms. Some campaigns are offered for the 'insiders' price, some are free and some are offered with an incentive. This particular campaign I was offered I was expected to purchase two Merkts Sharp Cheddar cheese spreads and two Merkts port wine cheese spread through the Walmart app. After purchase it is requested that you share your experience of the app and your thoughts on the app. You are also asked to give your opinion in a review of the product received. In return for my purchase I would receive a $30 Visa Gift card. 

Using the app was actually quite simple. I already had the Walmart App installed on my phone. After opening the app it asked how I'd like to shop. I selected 'Shop Pickup & Delivery'. By selecting this option it only shows items that can be picked up. Next you need to select a day and time that you'd like to pickup. For my store I have always been able to select a time on the same day. You select your time and that's it. Simply shop the site for items you'd like to pickup. When you do select pickup there is a $35 minimum, at least for my store there was, I cannot say for other stores. For me it was easy to add enough items I already needed to get myself over the $35 amount. I chose to pickup my items the next day as I was already going to be out. I asked for a 10:00-10:30 pickup time and at 9:45 I received a text that my order was ready! This actually worked out great because my errands were already done. It was super easy to check in through the app to let them know I was there. You just park at the pickup spot, select what spot you are in and what color your car is. Then they bring your order out and put it right in your trunk! It was super easy and I think I will definitely utilize this option in the future!

On Sunday, I decided to try the cheese out for a snack while watching the Seahawks. First we tried just melting it in the microwave and having it with a pretzel. My husband and son both agreed it was really good! It melted quickly and didn't get hard. Next, I decided to try putting some in my little dipper warmer. We let this melt down and tried it later with some cut up cheese bagel pieces we toasted. My husband said it was "So good". I have not had a chance to try the Port Wine cheese but I'm guessing that it will be just as good.
Race says thumbs up, it's good!

Husband approved!


So, overall I say that The Insiders is a good sign up. They have a lot of different campaigns that could attract a wide range of people. If you have the extra money for the big ticket items that are offered at the discounted 'insiders' price you could really get some great deals! I am continuing to sign up for their campaigns that apply to me!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring pasta salad

Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Protein Shake

Albers Cornbread